17 March 2009

Schipol...sunny and showerific

Made it to Amsterdam where I am currently in the lounge, enjoying free wifi and waiting for my name to be called for a shower. Flight was not so bad, lots of movies I hadn't seen (primarily because I haven't seen a movie off a plane in about 4 or 5 months), and a little nap squeezed in. Two more flights to go, but this is the longest layover.

I'm starting to schedule meetings for when we get on the ground. And figure out the round robin of tests and interviews for the three different research projects we have going. Of course, much depends on what happens when we pop a local sim card into the servers for our two systems. Who doesn't love a little suspense?

I haven't yet talked about what we're actually going to be doing.
Suspense, remember?

No comments: